Some HTML5/Canvas libraries and/or advanced tools.
Doing some research on HTML5/Canvas usage I found theses tools on the web:
- Pencil Project: graphic editor, nice replacement for dia
- Web Sequence Diagrams: simple and useful UML sequence diagrams tool, I also like the Human Drawing editor from the same author, nice code.
- Typeface , Cufon, StrokeText: 3 libraries used to add embeded font support on a page (and for other js usage).
- demos there, I especially like the '3D walker'
- http://code.google.com/p/iecanvas/, http://code.google.com/p/explorercanvas/ some libs to try adding canvas support in IE